

The photo on my profile was taken when we were in Victoria this past April checking out high school possibilities for Julian. These photos of Johnny & Julian are also from that trip. Wherever we travel, they always make sure at least one photo has them holding each other up. They started this the year we went to Chiapas, and the photo collection keeps on growing. As does Julian who will soon be the taller one in the photo. He’s almost reached my height. It's still almost two years until high school but I know that time will go by as fast as the last two years. Victoria is still high on the list as a place to go. I just wish it didn't rain so much their. I'm spoiled with our Cabo weather, except for the odd hurricane.
In November I’ll be participating for the first time in the National Novel Writing Month. (NaNoWriMo). The challenge is for writers to write 50,000 words of a novel previously not started. We can start writing November 1st and finish November 30th. Here’s the link to read more about what NaNoWriMo is all about TEXT
I have started the outline for the novel and am working on the characters. It takes place in a developing resort area in Mexico named Puerta Perla. The name may change, I’m not sure if it is one a reader might stumble on because of pronunciation. There are three SeƱoras and three Muchachas (maids). It’s been challenging picking the names of the characters. I don’t want any of them having a name of someone I know.
I don’t want to say too much about the story just yet. I want the energy to go into developing it.

No comments:
Post a Comment