Two weeks ago it seemed like forever until NaNo would be starting andnow it's less than a day away. I'm not as prepared as I'd like to be. I keep changing the working title, the character names, the settings. NiModos (oh well) it will evolve and it will flow. Yes for sure, it will. (end of pep talk)
The novel is about relationships, class systems real and imagined and how people thrown together by circumstance can become family. The current title is Costa Azul, the name of the town where everyone meets.
I learned about this cute little word count widget from Marianne, a seasoned participant in the NaNo challenge. Some how it is automatically going to keep track of my word count. So far I've just figured out how to download it into this blog. Next step is to learn how to use it. Life is a series of baby steps.
Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment