Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I'm on a learning path here. I tried to do a web-site with my mac's iweb. Now I'm trying blogger. For some reason neither are coming easy to me. Once upon a time I had a blogger site and used it so little that I'm starting all over again. Maybe sometime in the future I'll revert to iweb but not now.

I haven't yet figured out how to format my profile in lines. That too will wait for another day. Right now I'm up and running and online.

I debated whether to do a keep in touch with family and friends blog separate from my - what's up with my writing - and decided to keep it as one. Writing is part of my everyday life. A good fit with family and friends.

1 comment:

Marianne Arkins said...

Hi Chris! Good luck with blogging and NaNo. I'll bookmark you.