Aren't we lucky! It is such a treat to have this firery display in our backyard. I never take it for granted. Sunsets like this help to counter balance the negative effects we are experiencing from the growth spurt in our community.
Tomorrow is Olympic day at Julian's school. He is competing in all the running competitions. Before the Olympics I teach the poetry class to the grade fives and then the grade seven's. Do ya think they're going to focus on poetry (no matter how fun I make the class) when all of them know they have a free day? Absolutemente no.........
Happy Sunrise tomorrow.

2 comments:
pero. . .they can write about their Olympic events. . (no, that wouldn't work either)
Beautiful sunset!
That is an amazing picture!! How lovely (and how nice that the color is so vivid, even in a photograph -- I can only imagine how much more incredible it was in person).
Post a Comment