Monday, January 15, 2007

Limping Along

Here it is another Monday and a freezing one at that. We're not used to cold weather. In the grocery store this morning I saw people wearing toques (those knitted hats for anyone reading this who isn't Canadian) and furry winter boots and ski jackets. My outfit wasn't as extreme; I went for the layered look. The temperature dipped to nine celsius last night that's almost freezing as in frost. Today it's a brisk 18 degrees celsius (about 60 F)

I feel bad for vacationers who have arrived counting on our usual sunny warm weather. What is happening?

I started an online writer's boot camp class today. It's ten weeks. The goal is 1500 words a day on the novel I'm writing. I'm required to report to the teacher every day without fail with my progress and any questions or cries for help. It's amazing, I love to write, yet I need that outside accountability to keep me progressing.

HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE

2 comments:

Marcia (MeeAugraphie) said...

I sent you the weather. . .not, I tried to keep it all here for me, some must have slipped through.

Boot camp? What a great idea, especially the accountability. Have fun!

Marianne Arkins said...

No complaining about 60F weather... I have a skating rink out front and the "real feel" here today is -10F.

Trade?

Good luck with your writing! What class are you taking?