Tuesday, October 30, 2007

PICTURES WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS



















And those words would be: EXTREME, FEAR, ADRENALINE HIGH, BREATH-TAKING, CRAZY-WILD, CHALLENGING

This is what we did this past Sunday. Click on the photo of Julian to enlarge it and catch his amazing smile as he rockets through the air. I didn't include the photos of repelling down the 100 foot cliff. The first leap was the hardest. Isn't that the truth about most things in life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are right about a picture being worth a thousand words. These are great pictures and I'll bet they are only 3 of many. Where did you do this? It looks as if you had a really great time.
Love,
Uncle Bill

Anonymous said...

First leap is the hardest, this looks like fun, though a bit (ok, a lot) scary.

Is that what your "spring" does to you?

Anonymous said...

Hi, I came via marcia blog. Fear is right. Thank but no thanks. lol